GnG Mediterranean Soup Mix 400g

NUTRITIONAL INFO

Serving Size 50 g (Dry Soup Mix) - Servings Per Package: 8

  Average Quantity
Per Serving
Average Quantity
Per 100 g
 
Energy645 kJ1290 kJ
Protein10.5 g21.0 g
Fat, total1.3 g2.6 g
- saturated<1 g<1 g
Carbohydrate21.9 g43.7 g
- sugars2.0 g3.9 g
Sodium<5 mg8 mg

INGREDIENTS

Soup Mix (99.8%) (Green Peas, Australian Organic Yellow Split Peas, Australian Organic Whole Chickpeas, Navy Beans (Haricot Beans), Red Kidney Beans, Black Eye Beans, Pinto Beans, Australian Red Split Lentils, Organic Whole Green Lentils), Bay Leaves (0.2%).

Product Origin

Made in Australia with 39% Australian Ingredients


SKU #:

99676

GnG Mediterranean Soup Mix 400g

$5.95

Enter your zip code to view availability.

Currently unavailable at this location

A warming and nourishing soup mix that is food for the soul.

This colourful blend of peas, beans and lentils is the base for our Hearty Minestrone Soup recipe, which is perfect for the slow cooker. Try the recipe here.

It is an ideal pantry staple during the cooler months as it is also a versatile base for casseroles, stews, curries and slow cooker recipes.


How To:

  • Before cooking, rinse under cold water.
  • To prepare on the stovetop, use about one cup of liquid (stock or water) for every cup of soup mix. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 40 minutes or until cooked.
  • To prepare in a slow cooker or at very low heat, soak soup mix overnight, drain and replace with fresh water and parboil for 10 minutes. Drain again and then continue with the recipe.

Storage:

Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.

Shelf Life:

Up to 6 months when stored as above. See Best Before date.

 

Image for illustrative purposes only.

Product: #104241