GnG Organic Soup Mix 400g

NUTRITIONAL INFO

Serving Size 50 g (Dry Soup Mix) - Servings Per Package: 8

  Average Quantity
Per Serving
Average Quantity
Per 100 g
 
Energy675 kJ1350 kJ
Protein7.8 g15.6 g
Fat, total<1 g1.8 g
- saturated<1 g<1 g
Carbohydrate26.9 g53.8 g
- sugars<1 g1.8 g
Sodium5 mg10 mg

INGREDIENTS

Soup Mix (99.8%) (Organic Pearl Barley, Organic Red Split Lentils, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Yellow Split Peas, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Mung Beans), Bay Leaves (0.2%).

Contains gluten.

PRODUCT ORIGIN

Packed in Australia from Less than 10% Australian Ingredients


GnG Organic Soup Mix 400g

$6.50

Enter your zip code to view availability.

Add to cart

This organic blend of dried legumes and pearl barley is full of colour and flavour.

It is the perfect base for our Loaded Vegetable Soup Recipe. Try it here.

Try cooking soup mix in water or stock, draining, then using chilled in wraps or with noodles and salads.


How to:

  • Before cooking, rinse under cold water.
  • To prepare without soaking, use 3 cups of liquid (stock or water) for every cup of soup mix.┬áBring to the boil and simmer for about 35 minutes or until cooked.
  • To prepare with soaking, soak 1 cup of soup mix for 6-8 hours. Drain and place in 3 cups of liquid (stock or water).┬áBring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes or until cooked.

Storage:

Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.

Shelf Life:

Up to 18 months when stored above. See Best Before date.

Images are for illustrative purposes only.

Product: #104242